Wednesday, September 26, 2012

20 Questions Tag! :)

Hi girls! I saw this tag from Chel of allaboutbeingglam*, I had fun reading her answers so I decided to tag myself... hihihi

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?
One thing I cannot leave the house without is my phone. I always need to have it because I am in demand... CHOS! haha But seriously, Whenever I go out I always need a phone because I tend to contact people a lot. 


2. Favorite brand of makeup?
I would have to say that my favorite brand is Cinema secrets and Kryolan. 

3. Favorite flower?

My favorite flower is the rose. Its a classic beauty, and I have always been fascinated by it. I don't like the red colored rose though, I would rather have the pink or the orange colored one.


Bellissima!

4. Favorite clothing store?
Hmmm... Here in the Philippines my fave would have to be Kamiseta, in the US I would go for Charlotte Russe. :)


5. Favorite perfume ?
My all time fave perfume is D&G Light Blue and Escada Sentiment. Both have flowery top notes, citrusy middle notes and musky base notes. :)




6. Heels or flats?
Definitely heels! I super love them killer heels! hehe I am still on the hunt for the perfect heels though. :) I have been looking at the Christian Louboutin website for the Pampas Pumps, it's quite a beauty... :)





7. Do you make good grades?
Not to brag but yes, let's just say I am always in the top 5% of the class. :)


8. Favorite colors?
I think I have already blogged about this in my Liebster award nomination post, my fave colors are pink, peach and purple. :) hey they all start with a P! cool! :)

9. Do you drink energy drinks?

I used to, but I realized that it was the one which caused me to palpitate, so I stopped. :)

10. Do you drink juice?
Yes, I love to drink juice, especially hot calamansi (Philippine lemon) juice. :) 


11. Do you like swimming?
No I don't like swimming, I LIVE TO SWIM! :) I am a water baby, if I had to choose between surfing the net and swimming I would choose the latter. :)


12. Do you eat fries with a fork?
Yes I do. :) And I would rather eat it with cheese dip, mayo or mustard than the good ol' ketchup... Is it weird?



13. Favorite moisturizer?
My HG moisturizer as of the moment is Celeteque, but I alternate it with Olay... :)


14. Do you want to get married later on in life?
YES I DO! :)


15. Do you get mad easily?
This would be a BIG YES! I think I have anger management issues... :(


16. Are you into ghost hunting?
Nope...


17. Any phobias?
Not really, I don't think I have any fear of anything to qualify as a phobia. Though I am afraid of getting stuck in an elevator... 


18. Do you bite your nails?
Nope....


19. Have you ever had a near death experience?
Ohhhh yeah, when I was in High School, I had a really bad asthma attack during PE class that I fainted and blacked out, when I woke up I was already in the hospital. My mom thought I was going to get intubated... :(


20. Do you drink coffee?
Nope. But I drink tea! :) I love the green tea variant with roasted rice, it is called Genmaicha. :)

I love this brand of tea! :)

How about you girls? Go tag yourselves too! :) Have fun answering! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment