Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My first Blog award nomination! :)

Hi there lovelies! I am really excited! I received my very first Blog award nomination from one of my fave bloggers Sis Chel of allaboutbeingglam* :) You can read about it here! 


According to Sis Chel  "The Liebster Award is targeted towards bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."
Here is what I have to do since I was nominted:

1. Each person must post 11 random facts about themselves to get to know the blogger. 
2. Answer the 11 question that the person who awarded you posted to be answered. 
3. Choose 11 people to whom you want to award this. 
4. Tell them that you nominated them. 
5. And last, make up 11 question for the next person to answer

Here are Sis Chel's questions which I need to answer:
1. What do you love the most about blogging?
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
3. Who is the one person you can't live without?
4. What is your greatest dream?
5. What is your biggest fear?
6. What is your ritual before going to bed?
7. Who inspires you to be a better person?
8. Do you play any sports?! If yes, what sport?
9. How is your ♥ ? LOVELIFE!? 
10. Do you regret anything you did in the past? What is that?
11. If there's one person you want to talk to right now, (dead or alive...famous or not)
who is it and why?!

I still have to look for 11 people to nominate so stay tuned lovelies! I will be answering this questions and nominate   11 people in the coming week! Yey! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment