Friday, September 14, 2012

Project 10 Pan!

Hello lovelies! As you all know I have only started blogging this month, but it seems like I have been accumulating a lot of make-up stuff. Which is why... I decided to do the Project 10 Pan! If you haven't heard of it yet here is the original article where I saw it. 

So to do this I have to pick out 10 products from my "vast" collection and then I CAN NOT BUY any cosmetic of any kind until I hit pan (or bottoms up for other items) on all 10 items! Easy right?!? Yes?!? Can I do this? Maybe? Hehe Ok so I WILL really try to...

But there are exceptions to this, first I can accept gifts from family, friends and of course sponsors (if there are any!). :) Hopefully, I will be able to save money by doing this challenge and use up all of my products which are just lying around waiting to be used. :) 

So the 10 products which I decided to include in this Project are:




1.Beauty Rush Lipgloss by Victoria's Secret in Melonrageous (13 grams)
2 Careline Oil Control Liquid Make up in Almond (15 ml)
3.Maybelline Fit me Blush in Medium Nude (4.5 grams)
4.Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black
5.Garnier Light Visible whitening face powder in 01-Ivory (9 grams)
6.Maybelline Watershine Pure Naturals in 104
7.Everbilena Precision Blender in Brown (12.5 cm)
8. Snoe Flash On Double Lash glue 
9. Maybelline Baby Lips in Soothing Cherry 
10.Elf Brightening Eye color in Ivy (0.09 oz)




Elf Brightening Eye color in Ivy

Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Nude
Garnier Light Visible whitening face powder in 01-Ivory (9 grams) 

Careline Oil Control Liquid Make up.in Almond (15 ml) 

Maybelline Watershine Pure Naturals in 104 

Maybelline Baby Lips in Soothing Cherry 
         I can do this don't you think?!? Well, wish me luck! I will update you guys on how I am doing regarding this project in a couple of days... or months... hehe :p

No comments:

Post a Comment