Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Skin care routine

Hi lovelies! Last month I have been receiving very plenty of remarks regarding my skin, some say that they really think I have no pores at all and one of my classmates even said that I look like I have "barbie like skin"! :) Some say that I am very lucky to have very good skin... I might say that I am lucky, I seldom have pimples and when I do I don't touch it and prick them I just let them be and they go away on their own. I credit this mostly on my genes, my mom has the same skin type as mine and she also rarely have pimples. But I would have to say that my skin care routine also contributes to my having really good skin too... so do you want to know what I use? Here are my usual skin care routine products...

I rarely use facial cleansers or wash this month because I am recently loving this gluta strawberry milk bar from Flawless Beauty Online. I let it foam on a facial towel and use it to wash my face. I may say that this soap helped make my skin become more radiant and soft... :)



After cleansing I use a toner, my toner this month is Rose Fairy from watsons, it has a faint smell of rose water and it has a very light non alcohol feel to it. then I follow it with Celeteque Eye brightener and Celeteque water based moisturizer.  But at nighttime I substitute the moisturizer with Shu Uemura's Phyto black lift.


There you go! That's my simple everyday skin care routine... :) How about you, what's your skin care routine? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment